We support local, Canadian and international artists emerging on the Toronto art scene, by providing affordable opportunities to exhibit their art on the walls of our bright and spacious gallery showroom.
We show many different media, styles and subjects, including both representational and abstract work.
We have greater success in promoting and selling art when we choose work that appeals to us personally, for its beauty, originality and overall execution.
At the present time, we don't have space available for sculptures by guest artists.
Slides on this page show examples of work on display in some of the available space.
FEES AND COMMISSION
- We don't charge a substantial fee or a high commission rate.
- Our guest artists pay a modest rental fee, coupled with commission of only 25% on each sale.
- The amount of the rental fee is based on the size of wall space and length of the rental period.
- Examples for 4 weeks: 10 lateral feet of wall space for $200; 25 lateral feet for $500; or 50-55 feet for $1,000 (shorter or longer periods also available).
- Each week includes five exhibition days, Wednesday through Sunday, from 12 noon to 6 pm.
- We will promote your exhibition and we ask you to promote it also.
- If you choose to hold an opening or closing reception in the gallery, the related arrangements and costs will be your responsibility.
Interested artists should contact us by email, attaching a brief biography, résumé (showing any exhibition history), a brief statement about your art, and several (no more than 6) representative images (maximum 650 kb each). Please include a list of the images, showing titles, media, sizes and target prices.