We support emerging local and Canadian artists, as well as international artists emerging on the Toronto art scene, by providing them affordable opportunities to show their work on the walls of our bright and spacious gallery showroom.
At the present time, we don't have space available for guest artists' sculptures.
Slides on this page show examples of work on display in some of the available space.
FEES AND COMMISSION
- We don't charge a substantial fee or a high commission rate.
- Our guest artists pay a modest rental fee based on the length of the rental period, coupled with commission of only 25% on each sale.
- Examples for 4 weeks: 10 lateral feet of wall space for $200; 25 lateral feet for $500.
- For 50 linear feet, our rates are $325 for the first week, $275 for the second week, $225 for the third week and $175 for the fourth week, for a four-week total of $1,000.
- Each week includes five exhibition days, Wednesday through Sunday, from 12 noon to 6 pm.
- You're welcome to hold an opening or closing reception in the gallery (at your cost).
- We will promote your exhibition and we ask you to promote it as well.
Interested artists should contact us by email, attaching a brief biography, résumé (showing any exhibition history), a brief statement about your art, 5 to 7 representative images (maximum 650 kb each). Please include a list of the images, including titles, media, sizes and target prices.